Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Today is the Last Day of 2008

I realize I've posted at least once a month ever since I started this blog, and today is the last day of December. And the last day of the year. How utterly depressing.

Hm. Actually, I'm relieved. A new year means erasing the terrible, painful memories of the previous year, the awkward moments, and regrets and what ifs. It's a new start, a new beginning, new adventures! Okay, not really. But I like to think of New Year's this way. So, Happy New Years 2009 everyone (add 5 hours to this post).

Pictures from the "Leaf Raking Party FIRST Fundraiser" in Eric's neighborhood. Eric has a really nice house; I love his balcony. He lives on View Street. And it's obvious why. Except you can't really see it in the picture. Me and Jeffrey are blocking the view. Haha.





That's George Bush (the Christmas tree). He's real; my mother gets free Christmas trees in exchange for donuts. I think he's the best Christmas tree we've ever had. Because he's proportionate. Last year's Christmas tree, Barbara Bush, was kind of crooked.

And these people are my cousins on my mom's side. There's only one boy. He's cute. But he's a spoiled brat. Actually, I think all of us are.


Some cousins from my dad's side. I'm a midget. I used to be taller than ALL those kids. Especially the two standing on the left. I hate growing up. These are the kids I grew up playing idiotic, violent, imaginery games with. Where has all the time gone?

Okay, time to go reflect. Then start an 8 page essay on Benjamin Franklin. What a way to ring in the new year huh.

Goodbye 2008. Good morning 2009.

3 comments:

IczyG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
IczyG said...

oops.. Glad you had a merry new year.
My friend got us a few tickets to 3 nights in HOLLYWOOOD!!! for the party thing hosted by Fergie =DDDD we had to go at 1am -,-...oh well fun.
woah woah woh... wait a sec, why arent there any pics of me??!?!?!? -.- lol.
Well i can see noone cares about my blog anymore =[ no comments in a month, =P *hint hint lol anyway yeah happy new yearz and seeya saturday. kickoff..

rosannagurl said...

Sounds like you had a really fun break. I can't even believe that it is 2009. Time passes by so fast!