Sunday, May 18, 2008

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

I'M BORED.

What a terrible way to start an entry.

I think this was the first weekend in MILLENIUMS that I had absolutely nothing to do. No homework. No FIRST, theatre, LEOS, Euro, project, or whatever meeting. No essays. No tests. I didn't even have to do laundry because the washing machine broke on Friday, and my dear mother did 5 loads this morning after it was fixed yesterday. Wow. Okay, there's like finals to study for, but still, like I can ever study for anything early. So instead, I went shopping for 6 hours, played hours of Alchemy, and spent the rest of my wonderful weekend wallowing in my bed. And the weather cooled down! If only all weekends were like this.

But then again, I'm ridiculously bored. So I don't know.

2 comments:

IczyG said...

hi =D
glad to see ur bored =)
me too

JustANordinaryGUY said...

So I'm not the only one who's bored.....haha, get ready to indulge in this kind of behavior after we've come back from the east coast trip. 0_0