Friday, May 9, 2008

FINALLY, I CAN BREATHE!

...and yell and scream and long for a retake on my AP EUROPEAN HISTORY EXAM. I swear I shall never take another AP History class as long as I live. Well, for now at least.

What I Shan't Do Next Year When I End Up in APUSH Anyway
  • Reread the entire book.
  • Start reading the book, shift to Cliffsnotes, then Princeton Review, and back to the book.
  • Assume that the majority of the test will be on modern times. Omgosh.
  • Not cram hours before test. It is better to cram. Really.
  • Panic.
  • Hold my breath while writing essays. I think I was going to faint after the test.

But I'm glad that's over with !

Don't walk ahead of me; I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend. - Someone Cool

I can't imagine living in a world without hope and laughter and friends and the ability to feel happy, sad, angry, embarassed, or whatever the emotions may be. I think I take for granted that I can feel...even though they're bad feelings. I mean, some people can't. I wonder, if those people are unable to feel emotions; I wonder if they can feel God's love.

And I wonder what I'm going to do for the rest of my life...

But for now, I'll just bask in the warm knowledge and reassurance that God's love is great and His mercies are never ending. Unconditional. No matther how many times I screw up; He'll always be there. Lifting us up.

-Everything usually works out in the end; that's what I hold on to.-

3 comments:

JustANordinaryGUY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JustANordinaryGUY said...

Yea, just be happy that you don't have to worry that much about AP Euro for like the remaining 10 days of school. -someone cool......haha, forgot the name huh? Well yea....for us Christians, we can trust that God will always carry us through in the end, a promise God has made to us in the Bible.

rosannagurl said...

remember last year when we anticipated history to be fun, but our hearts sank just that first day before school when we realized how far off the mark we were. nonetheless, we got through it. the nights of catching up on reading and cramming all the possible information we possibly could before the test and writing countless essays that could probably publish a book are over!
your idea that everything works out in the end is what got me through the whole exam. knowing that regardless of what happens, life will still move on is a pretty inspiring and motivating thought.