Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The East Coast Trip Was Wickedly Wonderful

Man, I wish uploading pictures wouldn't be so darn frustrating. Anyway, wasn't DC and New York soooo fuuuuun. I wish we could go back RIGHT NOW!








I killed my lover with my elbow because he was dancing with this other girl when he should have been dancing with me. Haha.


We went to lots and lots of memorials...so many that I seem to have forgotten which one this one was supposed to be for. Nevertheless, I think it was my favorite because it had a lot of fountains and pretty stuff.


That's my future engagement ring. I found it at the Smithsonian Museum. That place was awesome. I was so dissappointed; we only had 2 hours in there, and I only got through like 3 exhibits! You need like a week in there.







This is at the Air and Space Museum. On this day, Cynthia and I had chaperone time with Miss Kim. She tried to be embarrassing by linking arms with us for a couple hours and making us pose for awkward pictures, but I found that fun.



That's George Washington's wharf. It's part of his 8-acre home. Rosanna and I are going to own it one day. Haha nah, it's okay, just seeing it was good enough. It was my favorite scenic place in the trip. That George Washington dude was pretty cool! And Martha Washington was one lucky woman.

And that's the view from the Empire State Building. I'm still confused as to what that building's for...is it only for tourist purposes? Oh well. The scenery was breathtaking. New York's nice and all from a distance, but I don't think I'd like to live there. The air sucks, and people don't sleep....don't think I can take it. Ew I look pregnant in this picture.

All in all, it was a good trip.

4 comments:

JustANordinaryGUY said...

LOL yea, east-caost trip was sure fun! -- A good way to encourage 10th graders to relax after a hard school year. xD

Justin Li said...

lol nice blog. the pictures look so professionaly place. yeahh you should so upload those pics! go get a facebook or myspace so i can steal them LOL =] and at the voting job man i wish i went. i was a bit lazy since i thought after DC ill be too tired to do that job

JEW92 said...

LOL...your blog looks very neat...East coast trip was pretty fun...

idontlikeyou said...

omgosh. chaperone time haha
it wasn't that bad, at least it was a nice time.. good memory too look back on.

haha i wish that trip was a month long... :p class trips are just too fun